Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 34

After much debate with myself I've decided on one of the pictures I got of this heron Saturday evening.  Actually, that's not quite true yet; as I'm typing this I'm trying to decide.  Anyways (and here I'll ramble to give myself more time to decide) it was at a pool party and this heron just flew onto the pool deck.  I slowly approached it with my camera getting closer and closer as it moved slowly away from me.  Eventually, I was so close my camera couldn't actually focus anymore....just as I turned to tell my brother that it flew off.  Anyways.  The picture of the week. (arg I still haven't decided...time for a coin flip).

Week 34 "Roof Goose" 


My Aunt Deanne's Picture


My Uncle Glenn's Picture


 

3 comments:

  1. What might that creature in the middle be? Are those in Bermuda?

    And, what type of plant is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it is a Gold Lion Tamarind. Yes, it's here in Bermuda, but only found at the zoo. :-P

    The plant is a Sweet Potatoe vine and some mint (my uncle lives in Denver...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention that he scared the living daylights out of Charlotte because he was jumping around in the bushes and almost landed on her head!

    ReplyDelete