Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 11

Late?  Yes.  Desktop?  Yes.  Traveling?  Yes.  You do the math.

Here are the pictures for Week 11.  That would be March 13-19.  As in just under a month ago.

Also, as I'm sure you can guess the process of selecting pictures for each week during the trip will be frightfully difficult.  I'm hence looking to speed this process a little by asking you, the reader (plural?  maybe...), to be so kind as to pick out a favorite for each week.  For week 12 it's anything from Australia and New Zealand Day 1.  I'll mark out the other weeks as the posts come up.

EDIT: Oh the horror I messed up my uncle's picture.  Early Allium is actually for week 12.

Week 11 (March 11, 2011)
"Home Again"


Uncle Glenn
"Waiting for a Miracle"


Aunt Deanne


Uncle Dan (sketch)


Alexandra
"Kaldi"


3 comments:

  1. firstly, your aunts picture is awesome...she is the best! :)

    secondly i like the one on NZ day 1 of the dirt road going off into the distance for week 12

    week 13 you know the one like best is NZ day 2 first photo of the post but close second is the leaves at the lodge you stayed at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, mmhmmm...hooray visitor tracker. And knowledge in general.

    Week 13...don't start choosing yet! You haven't seen Millford Sound! However the two you named are definitely in my options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the coffee one. I have this obsession for spelling stuff with random objects. I've written whole stories with bird seed lol.

    ReplyDelete