Thursday, April 28, 2011

Still here!

Just a quick post to say that yes, there still is someone here.  I'm currently quite busy with school and music as exams approach (especially music), and when you add my usual amount of procrastination on top you end up with a good deal of blog neglect.  My sister's been nagging me to post, giving me the title of "Worst Blogger Ever", so I've decided that enough is enough and here you go.  One shiny new blog post.

Seriously though, this is my pledge (and now motivation) to get cracking on the last few days from our trip plus do the write-up for the aftermath of Good Friday.  If I don't hurry my wounds from the day may be healed before I get around to writing it. (that's a teaser, by the way.)  I did start on one of the entries about an hour ago while simultaneously watching the NFL Draft, but unfortunately my multi-tasking skills need some brushing up and I ended up watching a lot more of the draft than writing my entry.  So it's half done.  But it's a start.  And I'm rambling now.

Watch this space!  Well...actually don't...that would get very boring very fast...just...subscribe or something so as to be notified when things come up...that way you don't waste your time checking.  Or do come and check...up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment