Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weeks 7 and 8

Oh look.  There's a new post here.  It's certainly about time.  Well, actually, it's about pictures...but who's keeping track?

So anyways...during my stay in Montreal I only actually went out for one photo session...thus I have one pathetic weekly picture (i.e. a tomato.  In harsh lighting) and one semi-pathetic picture.  The others doing this with me were kind enough to pick up the slack...like they've mostly been doing all year long (but again, who's keeping track? :-P)

Week 7 

Me
"Tomato"


Uncle Glenn
"I Want to Ride it Where I Like"


Aunt Deanne


Uncle Dan (sketch)


Alexandra
"Larry Talbot" 



Week 8

Me
"Cold Blanket"


Uncle Glenn
"Outside of Pint's Pub"



Aunt Deanne
"Double Pink"


Uncle Dan (sketch)


Alexandra
"Jack"


No comments:

Post a Comment