Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 6

This blog has been very neglected this week.  The weather here was crummy during any free time I had.  Coincidence?  Yeah, probably...

I'll do better this week I promise.  We're going away to Montreal for about two weeks and there will be SNOW to photograph.  So if I can stand being outside with no gloves on for long enough between doing omnibus homework and playing ice hockey (there's a rink right across the road from my grandmother's place) I hope to get some nice(ish) pictures.

Week 6 (February 12, 2011)
"Flute"


Uncle Glenn
"Closer to Paradise" 


Aunt Deanne 


Uncle Dan (sketch)


Alexandra
"J.R.R. Tolkien" 


1 comment:

  1. Ice hockey. I'm not very good at skating (I'm very good at going fast, going out of control, and falling epically) but I love it. And I love Canada. *We pause for a moment of jealousy*

    As usual, great pictures. The Tolkien picture makes me want to curl up and read...and the flute picture is making me think of a particular song I heard a long time ago with a great flute part. Anywho.

    ReplyDelete