Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ah February

The calendar month has only just turned but the weather outside seems to have finally made up its mind between gloomy, cold overcast weather or gloriously sunny and mild weather.  Luckily for me (and I'm sure all other Bermudians) it's picked the latter after a short period of indecisiveness this morning.  Unfortunately it's not spring yet so not many flowers are in bloom, but the hibiscuses have started showing up, and the aloe plants are flowering as well.

So here we go.  Finally my picture of the week will not be on a Saturday (unless I get an exceptional shot on Saturday...but that's unlikely).  The last two are the two strongest contenders this early in the week for PotW, but who knows?














1 comment:

  1. I like the fifth one and the last one. They are all nice though. :)

    ReplyDelete