Thursday, September 2, 2010

More Canadian Rockies (at last!)

So I've finally sat down with this old laptop I put my pictures on while traveling and am about to post the last batch of pictures from our trip through the Canadian Rockies.

First up, the shot of the chipmunk that I've been asked over and over again to put up. :)  This little guy had NO fear whatsoever.  The only reason you can see more than his nose in this picture is because I had my wide-angle on.



Lake Louise



Lake Moraine



Some macro shots



1 comment:

  1. YAY, finally the chipmunk shot. :) Really beautiful and awesome Pictures! It's funny, but both Lake Louise and Lake Moraine look SO familiar. I wonder why that could be? :P And this shot right here http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5Ju3Dr37Wgo/TH-1IK_oDLI/AAAAAAAAAL8/66yz8Q1z1MQ/s1600/044.JPG looks JUST like the one that I took. It's kind of funny in a way. Thanks again for such a great day!!! That macro shot of the Poppy (I think that's what its called, right?) is very nice as well.

    ReplyDelete