Thursday, September 16, 2010

Surf's Up!

My first blog post in a while that wasn't the weekly pictures.  Yay!  Felt really good to finally go take pictures again.  It also was great to go climbing at Horseshoe again...just a bit more dangerous than usual because the wind, surf, and high tide...normally dry areas suddenly became a place for waves to crash down on, so I had to time my dashes carefully (and jumping down onto a wet rock from 4 feet is risky enough as it is).  So what I've done with these is I've taken a shot that has most of my climbing area in and labeled where all the shots have been taken from, as well as my path there and back (there is red, back is green)




So, without further ado, the pictures!

Taken from point 1:




Point 2:


3:


4:



No comments:

Post a Comment