Monday, January 3, 2011

End of 2010

So I'm three days late.  I'm sorry.

For the end of the 2010 year of the picture-per-week project I decided to go get a sunset picture; it would fit well with the sunrise I took to start the year.  Sadly the weather didn't cooperate and I was stuck with beautifully clear skies overhead and a ring of clouds all around the horizon.  I took pictures anyways but only one or two are being considered for the picture of the week honors.  I also went and took pictures of car light trails and tried to take pictures of the hotel Christmas lights.  Which of these shots would YOU choose for the picture of the week?










1 comment:

  1. First off, how on earth did you get those shots of the car lights? Those are unusually awesome!

    If I had to choose just one.... it would be picture 6. Just something about it. I especially like the clouds in that shot. But again, those car light ones are pretty cool.

    Nice pictures though. :)

    ReplyDelete