Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Future..

Did you hear that?  That...that clicking?  Yup, that's me typing.  On this blog.  Again.  It's actually happened.  I'm about to make a post.  Wait...change the tense.  I have made a post...at least, I will have once you read this.  Right now I'm about to make the post, but right now I've made this post.  Hooray for trying to write blog posts that transcend time in their text while discussing it at the same time.

ANYWAYS, this post represents the glimmer of hope and faith that something new will be posted here in the near future.  I have some plans to carry out for this that I'm going to quickly outline below and I'm definitely open for suggestions from the...um...one or two people who read this on any regular basis.

Things I want to do/put up:

  • The last day of Paris pictures.  Expect these up very soon.
  • Catch up on my pictures of the week.  Hopefully soon as well.
  • I'm still trying to figure out how to attach my little video camera to my bike/helmet.
  • Sunsets.  I really want to get some sunset shots in the near future.  There are so many places to get beautiful shots here in Bermuda...some of which are on the opposite end of the island.
  • Music.  I'm trying to get some recordings done...key word "trying".
  • Macros.  Of anything.
  • Ideas?  Anyone?

Soooo, yeah...hopefully my posting this will drive me to carry through with these faster than I would have without posting this. :)

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment