Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1 (Peach)

Yes yes I'm late with this hush you.  Flight delays.  It's a valid excuse.  So hush.

Week 1 was peach.  If you didn't know that, you're either new within a week or haven't been paying attention.  Either works so long as you are now. :P

The pictures!  With the addition of my mother.  Knowing how busy she is and how less busy I am and my remarkable ability to fall behind, I'm interested to see if she can keep up for the full year.  Won't be surprised either way.  And I know she'll see this...hi Mother!

Where was I?

Oh right.  Pictures.

Wait, hold everything.  Before I forget, Uncle Dan, the one who did the sketches last year, is also continuing, this time with pen and ink drawings.  He also was kind enough to supply a cover photo.


Let's do this.

Me (January 6, 2011)
"Bermudian Pride"


Uncle Glenn
"Peach"


Aunt Deanne


Uncle Dan


Alexandra


Mother
"Peach in the Rough"



And the colour for week two is....carnation pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment