Saturday, December 24, 2011

Surprise!

I'm not dead!  Really!  I'm alive!  And now this blog is too.  After a rather stressful first semester at school I hope to update this more regularly.  This post is a sign of things to come.  That is, more posts.  With pictures.  And a whole new project for next year.  Well, semi-new.

And yes, I do plan to finish up the picture-per-week project from this year over Christmas break.  I should have stuff up within the next few days.

Also...Merry Christmas.






2 comments:

  1. Really wonderful pictures!

    Shockingly, I haven't taken ONE picture in about 3 weeks... it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA. Wait. You're alive? The not dead kind of alive? This blog is alive?

    But yes. Merry Christmas to you, too. And the third picture down is my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete