Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Week 52

Theoretically speaking this is the last week of the year...the 52nd week.  However, since week 1 for us was just two days we still have week 53 for this week.  And then we just go right on through to the next year with week 54 starting on January 2, 2011.

By mutual agreement (wait...isn't "mutual" just two parties?) we decided to all take a picture of a ornament ball with our names on it for this week.  Everyone in the family has them.  I came close to bailing out when I saw some decorations in my aunt's house when we went there for Christmas dinner but turns out those shots didn't come out nearly as well as I had hoped.  I think I had the light settings messed up or something.  Unfortunately, my ornament ball shots didn't come out that great either; not that they weren't sharp or light properly, it's just that the composition of the shots were not very good.  And since the ball is from the bottom of the frame to the top I really can't crop enough for it to be effective.

Week 52 (December 25, 2010)
"My Very Own"


Uncle Glenn
'O Tannenbaum' 



Aunt Deanne 


No comments:

Post a Comment